Eternal Warrior Project
neverwinter nights 2 Labels=0
Eternal Warrior Project
neverwinter nights 2 Labels=0
Eternal Warrior Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Warrior Project

The Eternal Warrior Project Official Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

neverwinter nights 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

neverwinter nights 2 Empty
PostSubject: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:12 am

nwn2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ok   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 pm

Well seeing i am not sure where to post, this will do. Anyway this is kinda cool although its just another place to favorite. Expanding kinda fast are we not. anyway do we have a tentative play schedual this week after this week i am not going to be able to play much becase of my finals. So just wanted to know. does not seemed to many people are set up here but i am to lazy to go to some many sites for one thing so ill never post there again hah unless its pms even then though. SO i am bord out of my mind let me know whats going on. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:03 pm

Nixyss wrote:
Well seeing i am not sure where to post, this will do. Anyway this is kinda cool although its just another place to favorite. Expanding kinda fast are we not. anyway do we have a tentative play schedual this week after this week i am not going to be able to play much becase of my finals. So just wanted to know. does not seemed to many people are set up here but i am to lazy to go to some many sites for one thing so ill never post there again hah unless its pms even then though. SO i am bord out of my mind let me know whats going on. Cheers!

well its not too hard, cause the forums are divided into game divisions. i have been partying a lot this weekend so maybe something tommorow. im downloading soulstorm so the DOW thing will be starting earlier than expected.
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:06 pm

im still working this forum out, any suggestions or help. would be great. this will be the main, forum for all the gaming sections. so no need to go to about 50 sites for one thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:32 pm

no i dont think u need much more its just a forum. but if i come up with somethink i let you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Wow this is trippy i like this set up with the gray and black and blue thats hardcore haha
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:25 pm

thanks afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:40 pm

julia make sure you allow pops from this site so it can alert you if you have a message, if you want to. there are no add spamming so its cool, also there is a chat box at the bottom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:08 am

good to see julia here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 pm

Nixyss wrote:

i cant see anything looking like chat icons of boxes
i cut and paste what i see:
Free forum | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Create your blog

and on the top, i see this:

The Eternal Warrior Project official Guild
Search Query

Display results as : Posts Topics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advanced Search

Eternal Warrior Project
Eternal Warrior Project - Post a reply

and in the middle, i see this:

Options

Options

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Notify me when a reply is posted

Jump to: Select a forum||--Dawn of War| |--Dawn of War| |--Neverwinter Nights 1| |--Neverwinter Nights 1| |--Scripts| |--Scripts ===> Module| |--Scripts ===> Non-player characters| | |--Henchmen| | | |--Scripts ===> Objects| |--Neverwinter Nights 2| |--Neverwinter Nights 2| |--General |--general info

Topic review
Nixyss Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:08 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good to see julia here

Warrior Of Light_OIF Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:40 am

julia make sure you allow pops from this site so it can alert you if you have a message, if you want to. there are no add spamming so its cool, also there is a chat box at the bottom

juliam Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:38 am

Warrior Of Light_OIF Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:25 am

thanks

Nixyss Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:08 am

Wow this is trippy i like this set up with the gray and black and blue thats hardcore haha

lol!
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:28 pm

juliam wrote:
Nixyss wrote:

i cant see anything looking like chat icons of boxes
i cut and paste what i see:
Free forum | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Create your blog

and on the top, i see this:

The Eternal Warrior Project official Guild
Search Query

Display results as : Posts Topics

Advanced Search

Eternal Warrior Project
Eternal Warrior Project - Post a reply

and in the middle, i see this:

Options

Options

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
Notify me when a reply is posted

Jump to: Select a forum||--Dawn of War| |--Dawn of War| |--Neverwinter Nights 1| |--Neverwinter Nights 1| |--Scripts| |--Scripts ===> Module| |--Scripts ===> Non-player characters| | |--Henchmen| | | |--Scripts ===> Objects| |--Neverwinter Nights 2| |--Neverwinter Nights 2| |--General |--general info

Topic review
Nixyss Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:08 am

good to see julia here

Warrior Of Light_OIF Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:40 am

juliam Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:38 am

Warrior Of Light_OIF Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:25 am

thanks

Nixyss Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:08 am

lol!

if your looking for the chat box its in the home page at the very bottom, even tells you whos in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:07 pm

julia, you can post some scripts here if you want to share them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:57 pm

i found the chat box geek

but
we can chat ingame...
i started a new game with a pure rogue
16 18 15 10 12 6
and i put all points in str
luck of heroes
martial weapon
i use greatsword until i get 2 weap fighting
next, i get all 2 weap figthing feats and i'll use a longsword with an handaxe until i get weapon focus in longsword, then i'll use 2 longswords despite lowering ab to do more dmg
i'll use all possible magical items to boast my ac and i'll stick with a chainshirt until the end using bracers and str belt, all other items in ac
my saves at lvl 4 were 5 9 3... not very high but good for a tiefling rogue
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 pm

so i suppose your not going naked hah figures. anyway it sounds like a solid char build we will se what happens o and the we can chat ingame thing if were not on WOLs server and i cant join your game thats at least a real time way of communicating as far as trouble shooting gose. Get Hamachi just type it into google and look for the dowload its free. It would solve our problem. All though if you dont trust me we will have to deal with it some other way like wait untile the next blue moon when i can join your server Very Happy anyway Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm

I just started to play some nwn2 again and ive made a rouge class too. I ususally go for the non combat and more of a sniping scout if u will. anyways ive set up a second server for the guild when ever im on nwn2 and its called EWP_Server2

btw hey julia wheres ur avatar Surprised
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:50 am

lol!
i dont know how to set it geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 am

its easyy just go to your user cp and the go to the avatar tab. from there you can pick an avatar on the site or upload one from your home pc

hope it helps cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:45 pm

im sorry but i cant stand the games setup anymore. every min or so my screen would screw up and i could do anything. the only thing that game gave me today was a migrane. so im not gonna play it for a LONG time so please dont ask for me to join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:32 pm

migrain?
i thought only girls had migrain What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:37 pm

migrain is a bad headach just to clearify heh
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:35 pm

juliam wrote:
migrain?
i thought only girls had migrain What a Face

no julia your thinking of the part where women bleed for 5 days cherry
Back to top Go down
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:05 am

NWN2 patch 1.13 is out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:01 pm

i decided to patch the game last night because of excessive boredom but for some reason the patch wont download correctly. can anyone send me the link where the patch is in the next few days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

neverwinter nights 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Warrior Project :: Neverwinter Nights Series :: Neverwinter Nights 2-
Jump to: