Eternal Warrior Project
neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Labels=0
Eternal Warrior Project
neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Labels=0
Eternal Warrior Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Warrior Project

The Eternal Warrior Project Official Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

neverwinter nights 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xWarrior Of Lightx
Guild Chief of Staff
Guild Chief of Staff
xWarrior Of Lightx

neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
AngryPitFiend
Guild Archon
Guild Archon
AngryPitFiend

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Storm of Zehir is t3h roxor

neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 218134
Back to top Go down
AngryPitFiend
Guild Archon
Guild Archon
AngryPitFiend

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:57 pm

The final battle was epic. All Im gonna say about it is that there was a giant Yuan-Ti holding several falchions.

I also found One of Many. He wasn't too hard, (even though his CR said 'Impossible') considering he just stood there (or floated, rather). Mainly he used Beshadowed Elderitch Spear. We just hurled a bunch of spells at him and after a couple turns he was down. He did scare my WM/FB (not main character) and he didn't regain his composure until we left the area. Got about 800 +/- XP from him in total.

He is one BAMF. He's like a Giant Dire Dread Wraith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Video Card   neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

What video card would one need to get the most out of the Neverwinter Nights 2 graphics? I have a GeForce 7600.
I can turn it up to maximum, but then the camera slides from side to side too fast. Thus; i have to lower it to get a fluid camera pace.
Is the game more enjoyable with top notch graphics?
Back to top Go down
AngryPitFiend
Guild Archon
Guild Archon
AngryPitFiend

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:59 pm

-GeForce 8600 GT should do it, 'least thats what I had. Its 8800 GT now.

-It is in some parts. When you go to Ammon Jerro's hideout and climb the big mountain, the scenery is spectacular. The Shadow Plane in MotB is really cool-looking too, if you've zoomed in some. Don't remember much of SoZ since I only played through it once, but the final battle site was impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: neverwinter nights 2   neverwinter nights 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

neverwinter nights 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Warrior Project :: Neverwinter Nights Series :: Neverwinter Nights 2-
Jump to: